1. Demonstrate knowledge and skill to perform non-standard and/or complex maintenance and/or repair tasks using machines, instruments, and tools for standard and specialized equipment as related to Preventative and Predictive Maintenance best practices. 2. Demonstrate considerable knowledge of pumps, motors, VFD's, and the predictive maintenance of them using, electrical, thermographic, vibration and oil analysis.
3. Perform programming and troubleshooting for the mechanical systems and related equipment such as variable frequency/speed drive, hydronic and domestic pumps, motors, and other associated equipment.
4. Demonstrate knowledge and experience using wiring diagrams and ladder logic associated with equipment controls other associated equipment.
5. Oversee the assigned and approved construction projects of the mechanical systems to ensure all items of the contract are being met, serving as the liaison between the facilities and the contractor.
6. Oversee computerized mechanical systems to maintain appropriate operating settings and operation daily and
UNC Charlotte is North Carolina's urban research institution. Our campus is located in the piedmont of North Carolina, just two hours from the mountains and three hours from the Atlantic Ocean. A large public university with a small college feel, more than 27,200 students consider UNC Charlotte’s 1,000-acre campus their home away from home.