Job ID: 2021-7955 Type: Human Resources (WS1538) # of Openings: 1 Category: Human Resources New York University
Plan, develop and deliver professional development and organizational development interventions to ensure assigned units attract, develop and retain the talent needed to achieve their strategic goals and objectives. Plan, develop and implement online learning that addresses university-wide training and professional development needs. This role will support general learning, leadership and development areas for 75% of the time and the remaining 25% will focus on Diversity/Equity/Inclusion initiatives and training.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Preferred Education: Master's Degree in Adult Learning, I/O Psychology, Human Resources Management or related field
Required Experience: 5+ years of progressively responsible professional level experience in the design and delivery of training and development programs, at least 3 of which includes designing and delivering leadership development programs and experience planning and developing online training.
Preferred Experience: Experience in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives or training efforts Experience managing a Learning Management System
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Proven administrative, supervisory, team building and group facilitation skills, ability to communicate/function in an academic environment across levels of staff including senior leaders. Knowledge of performance management and organizational development tools and processes. Excellent writing and editing, and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Certification in various OD and leadership development tools including diagnostic tools such as MBTI, DISC, FIRO-B, coaching methodologies, and 360 tools. Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, or other technologies used to create online learning.
NYU aims to be among the greenest urban campuses in the country and carbon neutral by 2040. Learn more at nyu.edu/nyugreen.
Founded in 1831, New York University is now one of the largest private universities in the United States. Of the more than 3,000 colleges and universities in America, New York University is one of only 60 member institutions of the distinguished Association of American Universities.