Advancing inclusive excellence in the higher education workforce
Find your ideal job. Be found by your ideal employer.
Create Your Account
Find two jobs within a commutable distance.
Dual Career Advice
Overall summary of the essential functions of the position.
1. Arrive to assigned class at least 15 minutes early prepared to teach the class.
2. Follow the syllabus and outline to teach subject material to students.
3. Complete roster and sign in sheets each day.
4. Turn in all class paperwork immediately following the last day of your class.
1. Must be MSF certified and approved by the North Carolina Motorcycle Safety Education program.
2. Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
3. Ability meet deadlines.
4. Ability to make presentations to large audiences.
5. Personal integrity, honesty, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Understanding of the mission, goals, and objectives of a community college.
Job Type: Adjunct Faculty