Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed, and are subject to change:
1. Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
2. Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
3. Ensures confidentiality of member and employee information.
4. Manages a portfolio of complex initiative that span one or multiple lines of business.
5. Provides leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
6. Achieves full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
7. Manages all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
8. Works creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
9. Participates in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
10. Provides status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
11. Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or credit union sponsored events, on an annual basis.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Eight plus (8+) years of project management experience.
Senior level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Vision, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership.
Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget.
Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
Support diverse and inclusive work environment.
This position reports to the Executive VP/HR and Information Technology.
This position is responsible for supervision of project manager employees.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
GreenState Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
GreenState Credit Union has been ranked #3 by the Credit Union Journal as one of the Top 45 Credit Unions to Work For! GreenState has been consistently recognized as a Des Moines Register Top Workplace and Corridor Business Journal Coolest Workplace! We also were awarded for “Best Internal Career Pathway” and “Best Training for Existing Employee Needs” by the Corridor Business Journal due to our Leadership Development Program, training opportunities, and high internal promotion rate!