Enabling Technologies of Kentuckiana (enTECH) is a division of the Auerbach School of Occupational Therapy (ASOT) at Spalding University. enTECH is an assistive technology clinic that provides direct services to individuals, groups, populations, and the community using enabling technology to help individuals reach their full potential. enTECH also provides assistive technology educational opportunities for current and future practitioners. The Physical Therapist will have a primary responsibility of providing therapy services for the current caseload as well as cultivating new patients by marketing and networking. The successful candidate must build a strong referral relationship with health, education, and community professionals. The position reports directly to Director of Operations Joe McCombs.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Prefer therapist with experience comfortable to treat across the lifespan
· Provide direct service to consumers/customers of outpatient therapy
· Timely and accurate completion of all clinical documentation for billing.
· Timely and accurate completion of all documents related to billing entities who contract for services with the University
· Coordinate communication (via phone, electronic mail, and personal visits) to promote outpatient therapy, enTECH programs, and services including the (DME) program
· Restock, sanitize, refurbish and inventory equipment as needed
· Attention to detail and capacity to prioritize as well as multi-task.
· Ability to work efficiently, independently, in addition to problem-solving.
· Must possess the ability to work with personnel, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· DPT or MPT Degree
· Licensed and registered in the state of Kentucky
About Spalding University
Nestled in the midst of Kentucky’s largest city, historic Spalding University combines a rich history and a commitment to community service as we attract students who desire a high quality education in a very personalized setting. An engaged faculty serves nearly 2500 students at the bachelors’, masters and doctoral levels, providing quality, real-world learning in liberal and professional studies. Faculty, staff and students are united by the institutional mission: Spalding University is a diverse community of learners dedicated to meeting the needs of the times in the tradition of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth through quality undergraduate and graduate liberal and professional studies, grounded in spiritual values, with emphasis on service and the promotion of peace and justice. With a focus on community service and leadership, Spalding offers all students a mission-driven connection to community and comprehensive learning resources while striking a distinctive balance serving the educational needs of both the traditional student and the working adult. In addition, our unique 6-week session delivery format affords students needed scheduling flexibility amidst other life resp...onsibilities. Spalding University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The University complies with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws. It is the University’s policy not to discriminate against any individual or group of individuals and to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status or other protected status. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening as well as a criminal background check.