The graphic designer will work primarily with our longstanding grant funded projects requiring graphic design and front end development. These projects require application design, document design, data visualizations, and web development. This position would work closely with IT Specialists and IT Team Leader to create front-end application design and user interface design. Other duties as required.
- Independently design and create digital images
- Independently design and create print and web publications
- Work closely with internal and external customers to design documents and reports
- Design and create websites
Front End Development
- Work closely with development team to create user interface design
- Develop front end features of web based database applications using ASP, NET, HTML, CSS
- Provide dashboard development and date visualization
- Provide digital design support to IT Specialists, IT Team Leader, as well as external team members
Internal Number: 206426
Our primary mission is to move forward the frontiers of human knowledge and enrich and elevate the citizens of the state of Tennessee, the nation, and the world. As the preeminent research-based, land-grant university in the state, UT embodies the spirit of excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement attained by the nation’s finest public research institutions.