(1) Accurately and completely entering data in registry data systems
(2) Contributing to the development and improvement of cancer registry data collection and processing procedures
(3) Demonstrating technical and professional skills
(4) Assuring protection of confidential data
(5) Assisting with special data collection and quality control projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational capabilities with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, will be adept at problem-solving, and will have strong leadership and effective communication capabilities.
Working towards obtaining Certified Tumor Registrar certification required; a bachelor's degree is preferred.
Minimum Education: Specialized/technical trainingMinimum Experience: 6 - 12 monthsMinimum Field of Expertise: Medical office
Internal Number: REQ20083645
USC is the leading private research university in Los Angeles—a global center for arts, technology and international business. With more than 47,500 students, we are located primarily in Los Angeles but also in various US and global satellite locations. As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, responsible for $8 billion annually in economic activity in the region, we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse environment, in careers that span a broad spectrum of talents and skills across a variety of academic and professional schools and administrative units. As a USC employee and member of the Trojan Family—the faculty, staff, students, and alumni who make USC a great place to work—you will enjoy excellent benefits, including a variety of well-being programs designed to help individuals achieve work-life balance.