To perform a variety of parking enforcement and supportive functions.
Primary Responsibilities :
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- enforcing campus parking regulations
- issue parking citations
- boot vehicles
- assist with supervision of student workers
- cash handling, assist with special events
- operating and maintaining revenue control equipment
- resolve customer concerns in a friendly & professional manner
- Oversight of student cadets
- Serves a back up for
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Good customer service skills
- 1 year of experience required and experience within a parking office highly preferred.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: Less than 1 year
Quick Link: 9008
Internal Number: 9008
About Northern Kentucky University
NKU is a growing metropolitan university of more than 14,000 students served by more than 2,000 faculty and staff on a thriving suburban campus near Cincinnati.
Located in the quiet suburb of Highland Heights, Kentucky—just seven miles southeast of Cincinnati—we have become a leader in Greater Cincinnati and Kentucky by providing a private school education for a fraction of the cost.
While we are one of the fastest growing universities in Kentucky, our professors still know our students' names.