Conduct and lead a group exercise Zumba Dance course to students.
· Must be outgoing, personable and have the ability to motivate students and actively teach assigned courses.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all students.
· Ability to effectively communicate nonverbally, providing appropriate eye contact, smiles and body language, and verbally when giving and taking information.
· Ability to speak clearly and effectively in front of a large group while teaching and demonstrating techniques.
· Must possess the ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to the needs of the students.
· Create a positive, encouraging and motivating environment
Three (3) years’ experience teaching Zumba/Group Exercise Courses
Internal Number: req1758
About Cuyahoga Community College
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) opened in 1963 as Ohio's first community college and remains Ohio's oldest and largest public community college. For nearly 50 years Tri-C has provided high quality, affordable education and programs to more than 900,000 members of our community. Each semester Tri-C offers more than 1,000 credit courses in more than 140 career and technical programs and liberal arts curricula. More than 600 non-credit workforce and professional development courses are offered each year. The College serves more than 52,000 credit and non-credit students annually and offers day, evening and weekend classes; classes via television, the internet, and independent learning. Tri-C offers more than 800 Distance Learning courses and more than 130 courses at various locations throughout the community, close to home and work. Tri-C's campuses in Parma, Highland Hills, Westlake and downtown Cleveland, and its Corporate College locations in Warrensville Heights and Westlake, provide state of the art facilities and equipment. The College also opened a Hospitality Management Center on Public Square in downtown Cleveland in 2010 and the Brunswick University Center. The College ranks 1st in Ohio and 45th in the nation in conferring associate degrees - all disciplines.