Research - Laboratory/Non-Laboratory, Staff/Administrative
Location: Hyde Park Campus
1) Under the supervision of the principal investigator the part-time research assistant will support three projects associated with educational experiences and outcomes that cover K-12 and university students.
2) Primary responsibilities are data collection and entry, qualitative data coding.
3) Quantitative data analysis, and literature reviews for developing research papers.
4) This position is especially appropriate for candidates who are interested in pursuing graduate studies in education.
1) Candidates must be committed, reliable, organized, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
2) Successful candidates must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
1) BA/BS in psychology, human development, education or related field
1) This is a 10 month position that begins at the time of hire.
2) Cover Letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06722
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.