1) Partners with instructors, faculty, and subject-matter experts to develop innovative, high-impact learning experiences for students in hybrid and online environments
2) Evaluates existing projects, assesses impact, documents lessons learned, and makes recommendations about best practices
3) Maintains relationships with faculty, instructional designers, learning technologists, and other partners to ensure support and maintain quality of online learning across theÂ University
4) Monitors and analyzes trends, identifies opportunities, and explores innovative approaches to teaching and learning problems
1) Experience with Canvas, Zoom, or comparable online education platforms
2) Knowledge of digital authoring tools such as Camtasia, Articulate, or Captivate
1) Three (3) years designing and developing courses for an online audience
1) Master's degree or PhD in related field
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact Information
NOTE: When applying, all documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06529
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.