Coordinates and develops sales for a college or division program.
Acts as liaison for a program with potential clients; makes contact by telephone, mail and in person to promote the program.
Develops proposals and appropriate budgets for sales contracts.,
Develops policies and procedures, and promotional materials, for sales operations.
Represents the college or division at professional conferences, trade shows, meetings, etc.
Travels in the U.S. and abroad, as necessary, to negotiate contracts and conduct demonstrations.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Posting Information:
This position will support the Bauer Real Estate Program and the Stanford Alexander Center for Real Estate. It will oversee the development and implementation of all marketing and communications activities for the department.
Primary activities will include but is not limited to:
- *Responding to email, phone, or in-person inquiries.
- * Developing and executing communication plans targeting various stake
- * Crafting communications to promote departmental programs and services.
- * Benchmarking / conducting research and creating proposals for communication implementation.
- * Plan and execute informational tabling events and other outreach opportunities to market prospective and engage current students.
- * Manage the department’s web and print presence.
Additional duties of this position will include, but not be limited to the following:
- * Organizing program meetings.
- * Maintaining relationships with students, faculty, executive advisory board, professional organizations and other stakeholders.
- * Working with database of students, faculty, executive advisory board, professional organization representatives, alumni, and others.
- * Creating program assessment, doing survey data analysis, and prepares reports as needed.
- * This position relies heavily on customer service, so experience in customer service or in a people-oriented role is strongly preferred.
- * Data management, experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- * Higher education, marketing, or public relations experience.
Internal Number: STA005221
About University of Houston
Founded in 1927, the University of Houston is the leading public research university in the vibrant international city of Houston. Each year, we educate more than 40,750 students in more than 300 undergraduate and graduate academic programs, on campus and online. UH awards more than 8,000 degrees annually, with more than 200,000 alumni. UH is a Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university.