1) Responsible for supporting the Graduate Student at Large programs and professional development certificate portfolio
2) Assists in follow up with potential students interested in attending Graduate Student at Large programs
3) Assists with event management for recruitment sessions hosted by each portfolio
4) Performs administrative tasks as assigned for the Graduate Student at Large programs
1) Demonstrated flexibility and ability to multi-task with frequent and changing demands
2) Ability to effectively communicate with faculty, potential students, and various administrative office at all levels in the unit
3) Excellent organizational and analytical skills
4) Attention to detail
5) Meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality
6) Resolve problems
7) Work independently and as a part of a team
1) Bachelor's degree
1) Previous work in a University setting
2) Minimum of 2 years of relevant administrative experience
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact Information
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06383
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.