Open Rank Per Diem Faculty position will provide support to core faculty to deliver the content in the lab and clinical setting and also provide support for didactic content delivery and the evaluation process.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Provides demonstration and dissemination of information in the laboratory and clinical setting.
2. Provides didactic content material
3. Assists with assessments, exams, OSCE, TOSCE and competency exams in class and the clinical setting
4. Provides guidance and advisement related to class and clinical settings.
5. Understands and adheres to Rutgers RBHS compliance standards as they appear in Rutgers compliance standards Rutgers RBHS Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
6. Keep abreast of all pertinent federal, state and Rutgers regulations, laws and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Posting Number: 18FA0420
Location: Newark (RBHS)
Internal Number: 72449
About Rutgers University
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state's preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher education. Rutgers is dedicated to teaching that meets the highest standards of excellence; to conducting research that breaks new ground; and to turning knowledge into solutions for local, national, and global communities. As it was at our founding in 1766, the heart of our mission is preparing students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. Rutgers teaches across the full educational spectrum: preschool to precollege; undergraduate to graduate and postdoctoral; and continuing education for professional and personal advancement. Rutgers is New Jersey's land-grant institution and one of the nation's foremost research universities, and as such, we educate, make discoveries, serve as an engine of economic growth, and generate ideas for improving people's lives.