1) Formats, proofreads and edits clinical trials protocols and related materials for UCCCC investigators; reviews material for grammar, spelling, punctuation, typos and formatting
2) Prepares the newly required consent form summary, ensuring that it is understandable to a lay audience
3) Coordinates with PI and Regulatory Managers to ensure timely completing of editing and submission to internal and external review committees
4) In collaboration with study team, prepares response to reviews, makes all necessary revisions to the protocol document, and submits all necessary materials
5) May assist with IND submissions and reports
6) May assist in the preparation of abstracts or posters for national meetings
7) Assist investigators in the preparation of investigator-initiated clinical trials protocols and consents
8) Edit protocols and consent documents, ensuring consistency and adherence to appropriate templates, including revisions to the consent form per new Common Rule requirements
1) College or university degree in a related field such as English, communications, biomedical, life sciences
2) Cover Letter
3) Reference Contact Information
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR05633
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.