Reporting to the IS&T PMO Program Director, the Program/Project Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation and management of necessary project management deliverables to enable Client Lead to focus on the key, strategic elements that will make projects successful.
- Assists the Client Lead to prioritizes requirements and resolves conflicting input from client participants
- Provides updates to the Project Manager in regards to client project tasks and deliverables
- With assistance from QA and with guidance from the Client Lead, plans the user acceptance testing.
- Coordinates and manages the user acceptance testing with the client participants, and escalates issues/concerns to the Client Lead.
- Assists the Client Lead to document UAT test cases and results to comply with internal audit policies.
- Assisting in the documentation of issues, risks, action items and decisions in SharePoint as an outcome of meetings and other interactions. - Assisting Project Managers in updating resource task completion and effort estimation, updating both project plans and resource allocations when necessary.
- Assisting the Client Lead and, when needed, project managers in meeting note facilitation, including meeting material preparation and action item follow-up.
- Working with Client Lead and Project Managers, update and organize Program and Project SharePoint and other Project Web sites based on the PMO Project Lifecycle process.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of small project management or administration experience; knowledge of business analysis and change management practices a plus.
B.A./B.S.; The ideal candidate will be excited to join an energetic team focused on delivering high quality projects in partnership with a variety of departments within IS&T and across the University. IT project experience and solid understanding of full SDLC required. Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills. One to three years of related experience desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Internal Number: 8344
About Boston University
Boston University is no small operation. With over 33,000 undergraduate and graduate students from more than 140 countries, 10,000 faculty and staff, 16 schools and colleges, and 250 fields of study, our two campuses are always humming.