This is a full-time position with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and offers challenge, career growth and the opportunity to join a highly collaborative team dedicated to excellence in healthcare.
For immediate consideration, your experience should include Epic Radiant experience (certification is highly desirable), Epic Radiant optimization, on-going support and ability to make application recommendations, and analyze user needs.
Designs, builds, installs, configures, and/or develops software to support clinical and operational workflows.
Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
Supports clinical, revenue, or operational implementations for assigned products which may also include testing and QA, reporting, product life cycle, communication/collaboration with customers and vendors, and training users.
Assists with onboarding and training as needed.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (INTERMEDIATE):- Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully developing or supporting applications for the product without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to educate and train others regarding the process.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates the ability to apply multiple areas of business knowledge to successfully meet broad work objectives. Knowledgeable of the major business units of the company which relate to work responsibilities. Understands and monitors appropriate key business indicators as well as the competition. Able to communicate with users and customers regarding various business functions in an easily understood manner. Able to interpret and draw conclusions from business data. Demonstrates an understanding of overall business perspectives.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates mastery of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Assures that the proper people receive problem reports as soon as detected. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting products and services without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to train and educate by setting the example, giving technical instruction, providing leadership, and generally raising the level of performance of others while on the job.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - (INTERMEDIATE):- Possesses high level of knowledge of the functionality of assigned products and the systems with which they interface. Proactively identifies, analyzes, and develops solutions to complex clinical, operational, and technical issues. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable to successfully design build, configure, install, run reports, and perform maintenance support with minimal instruction or guidance from others. Participates in optimization efforts. May lead projects and delegate tasks.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING - (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates a conceptual and business understanding of configuration management, planning and related topics. Able to quickly and accurately discuss the impact of new technology, platforms, and design criteria. Understands and monitors key business indicators as they may apply to enhancements of the system. Able to communicate with users and customers regarding configuration for business functions in an easily understandable manner. Participates or develops multi-faceted configuration plans.
TESTING - (INTERMEDIATE):- Possesses a high level of skill to develop new and execute pre-designed program test data, load testing, and ensures validity of data passed among programs. Able to use automated testing aids to help debug programs. Creates and maintains appropriate test documentation for regulatory requirements.
Organizational Impact: Independently delivers on objectives with understanding of how they impact the results of own area/team and other related teams.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Utilizes multiple sources of data to analyze and resolve complex problems; may take a new perspective on existing solution.
Breadth of Knowledge: Has advanced knowledge within a professional area and basic knowledge across related areas.
Team Interaction: Acts as a go-to resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small project teams.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P3):
- Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P3):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P3):
- Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P3):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P3):
- Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of our leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.