Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Office Administrative Associate position. Reporting to the Coordinator, Enrollment Records Imaging & Research, the Office Administrative Associate performs a full range of activities related to document imaging, research, data entry, and student academic transcript operations. This position requires the ability to exercise sound judgment and resolve problems that are central to the recording, storage, and maintenance of records pertaining to currently and formerly enrolled students. The scope of work involves document imaging assistance for all Enrollment Management units and various other departments.
This is a part-time position with a standard work schedule not to exceed 25 hours a week from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday-Friday.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A high school diploma or its equivalent (e.g., GED) required.
• Five (5) years of clerical and administrative experience in a fast-paced professional and customer oriented environment required.
• Demonstrated excellence in customer service and professionalism to internal and external stakeholders (e.g., students, parents, faculty, and the general public) in person, via the telephone and email required.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills in all media (phone, face-to-face, and email) to effectively communicate with students, the general public, and College staff and faculty required.
• Professional appearance and demeanor required.
• Full and regular attendance required.
• Ability to work extended hours and an occasional Saturday as needed.
• Financial aid experience preferred.
• Prior experience working in a Banner or equivalent environment preferred.
Community College of Philadelphia is the largest public institution of higher education in the City. Since 1965, over 500,000 students have passed through our doors seeking associate's degrees, certificates, improved workplace skills and lifelong learning. Many of our degree students transfer to four-year institutions while others seek employment in the Philadelphia region. Over 90 percent of our graduates remain in the area and seek employment, strengthening our local economy and workforce. Local businesses look to us to provide workplace training to keep their workers skilled and their companies competitive.
We offer over 70 degree and certificate programs in art, science, business, technology and liberal arts. Many of our students have hectic schedules, and we know how to accommodate every type of learner. Classes are held during the day, in the evening and on Saturdays at the Main Campus, our three Regional Centers and at neighborhood sites throughout the City. Distance education classes are also available.