Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $12.76 per hour
Full/Part Time: Part Time
Position Summary: Provides data entry and record oversight for the Eat Smart Idaho program statewide; provides a variety of administrative duties required to expedite services and maintain and fulfill program requirements of the Eat Smart Idaho Program statewide and within the Eastern District.
- At least 1 year experience in: using computers and software for data entry, scanning, filing, record keeping, office equipment, and general office work.
- Possess: Associate degree or training in spreadsheet applications; empathy and concern towards low income people.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to: efficiently and effectively communicate verbally and in writing; keep organized and detailed records; work well with people and as part of a team to collect and submit accurate data; work independently and receive supervision.
- Willingness to: participate in on-going data management training and job orientation.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002119P
Posting Date: 03/13/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions: First consideration will be given to applicants who apply by April 1st, 2019. The position may remain open until filled.IMPORTANT: To be considered, your Letter of Qualification must address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of Qualification.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Since 1889, the University of Idaho has provided motivated students with a transformative higher education experience that prepares them to solve real-world problems and achieve success in their lives and careers. Beginning with our beautiful residential campus in Moscow, the university’s reach extends throughout Idaho, serving over 12,000 students with educational centers in Coeur d’Alene, Boise and Idaho Falls, a research and extension center in Twin Falls, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. One of the nation’s land-grant research universities, U of I is a noted national leader in student-centered learning and interdisciplinary research that promotes public service. Our work serves businesses and communities, advancing the pursuit of diversity, citizenship and global outreach.