Division/College: Col of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.06 per hour or more depending on experience and education
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Position Summary: Provide administrative, fiscal and personnel management for employees located at Parma R & E Center. Responsible for daily management of office operations, develops and maintains variety of records, provides liaison between management and other units as well as external customers.
- Knowledge of financial record keeping methods.
- Experience: researching and compiling financial information and preparing summaries and reports; using personal computers to enter, retrieve, and edit financial data.
- Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or some college level accounting courses
- Experience: working in accounting in an educational setting; with Banner Finance.
- Ability to: communicate well with a variety of individuals both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002117P
Posting Date: 03/07/2019
Closing Date: 3/24/2019
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions: IMPORTANT: To be considered, your Letter of Qualification must address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of Qualification.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Since 1889, the University of Idaho has provided motivated students with a transformative higher education experience that prepares them to solve real-world problems and achieve success in their lives and careers. Beginning with our beautiful residential campus in Moscow, the university’s reach extends throughout Idaho, serving over 12,000 students with educational centers in Coeur d’Alene, Boise and Idaho Falls, a research and extension center in Twin Falls, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. One of the nation’s land-grant research universities, U of I is a noted national leader in student-centered learning and interdisciplinary research that promotes public service. Our work serves businesses and communities, advancing the pursuit of diversity, citizenship and global outreach.